• 460ml Almond milk
• 115g dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
• 1 tsp orange Zest
• 2 tsp vegan cornflour
• 2 tsp sugar
Step 1 - Mix the cornflour with 2 tablespoons of almond milk. Stir to dissolve the cornflour. Set aside.
Step 2 - Pour the remaining almond milk in a saucepan and heat until simmering.
Step 3 - Then add in the chocolate and orange zest, whisk until the chocolate is completely dissolved. Pour in the almond milk and cornflour mixture and whisk until the hot chocolate is thick and coats the back of a wooden spoon. Pour into mugs and serve with finely grated zest on top.
• 4-1/4 cups water, divided
• 1 cup sugar
• 3/4 cup lemon juice (about 4 lemons)
• 3/4 cup orange juice (about 3 oranges)
• 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
• 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
• Ice cubes
• Lemon slices, optional
Step 1 - In a small saucepan, bring 1-1/4 cups water and sugar to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer for 10 minutes; cool
Step 2 - Transfer to a pitcher; add lemon and orange juices and peels. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour
Step 3 - Stir in the remaining water. Serve over ice. Garnish with lemon if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
• 2 ripe bananas, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces (frozen for at least 2 hours)
• 1 cup orange juice (we use fresh orange)
• 1 orange, peeled and cut up into chunks
• ¾ cup almond milk
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 carrot, peeled and cut up into 1 inch pieces
Step 1 - Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend to combine.
• 1 large ripe mango, peeled and cut into pieces
• 2 passion fruit, flesh scooped out
• 1 Jaffa orange, peeled and cut into pieces
• 2 bananas, peeled and cut into pieces
Step 1 - Put all of the fruit into your blender and top up with 150ml of water, and a handful of ice. Blitz it up for a minute or until smooth, and pour into your glasses and serve.
• 6 Jaffa clementines
• 1 spring fresh mint
• Ice cubes
• 1 lemon
Step 1 - Pick the mint leaves, discarding the stalk
Step 2 - Add the clementines (peeled) and mint leaves to a liquidiser along with 100g ice cubes
Step 3 - Squeeze half the juice into the liquidiser, using your fingers to catch any pips
Step 4 - Add enough cold water to just cover the clementines (roughly 350ml), pop the lid on and blend until smooth
Step 5 - Fill a large jug halfway up with ice cubes
Step 6 - Pour into the jug and stir with a wooden spoon