• 500g Salmon (filleted and deboned)
• 6 Fresh King Prawns
• 3 tbsp freshly squeezed Jaffa orange juice
• 1.5 tbsp maple syrup
• 1 tsp orange zest
• 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
Step 1 - Preheat oven to fan-assisted 180oC/160oC fan/gas 4.
Step 2 - In a small bowl, mix together the orange juice, maple syrup, orange zest and cardamom.
Step 3 - To marinade the salmon, place it skin side down in an oven tray and brush over the orange and cardamom mixture.
Step 4 - Repeat this process for the prawns but set aside.
Step 5 - Bake the salmon for 10-15 mins.
Step 6 - Add the prawns halfway through as they take less time to cook.
Step 7 - Serve with a side of your choice or flaked up into a salad.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 4 minutes
• 1 tbsp rice wine or dry sherry
• 2 tbsp light soy sauce
• 2 tbsp honey
• 4 tbsp freshly squeezed Jaffa Easy Peeler juice
• A pinch of white pepper
• 2 steak fillets or frying steaks
• 1 tbsp groundnut oil
• 100g sliced shiitake mushrooms
• 1 tangerine, peeled and segmented (garnish)
• 1 finely sliced spring onion (garnish)
• Water (as needed)
• Mixed salad leaves, to serve
Step 1 - Put the cranberries and satsuma juice into a small pan, and bring to a simmer
Step 2 - Cook until softened, but ensure the cranberries keep their shape – this should take around 5 minutes
Step 3 - Add the zest and sugar into the mix, stirring to dissolve the sugar, and then take the pan off the heat
Step 4 - Now melt the butter, and add the onion and celery, cooking gently. Stir occasionally until softened, and then add in the cranberry mix and breadcrumbs.
Step 5 - Stir in the beaten egg to bind the mixture, and then season with salt and pepper. Allow to cool before using to stuff meat, or, alternatively, place into an oven-proof dish and bake for 15-20 minutes on a medium heat, until the top is golden and crispy
• 2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
• Salt and pepper
• 2 Tbsp. olive oil
• Orange chicken sauce (ingredients below)
• Toppings: thinly-sliced green onions, toasted sesame seeds, orange zest
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/2 cup Jaffa orange juice
• 1/2 cup honey
• 1/3 cup soy sauce
• 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
• 3 Tbsp. cornstarch
• 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
• 1/2 tsp. white pepper
• Zest of one orange
• Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
• 1 cup dry quinoa
• 2 cups chicken broth
Step 1 - Season chicken generously with salt and pepper.
Step 2 - Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and sauté for about 4-6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is browned and nearly cooked through.
Step 3 - Pour in the orange chicken sauce, and stir to combine. Let the sauce come to a boil, then boil for an additional minute or two until thickened. Remove from heat and serve immediately over quinoa or rice. Garnish with green onions, sesame seeds and additional orange zest.
Step 1 - Whisk all ingredients together until combined. If you would like the sauce to be even sweeter, add an extra 2-4 tablespoons of honey.